DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
At any time, the data subject may:
- Ask for access to information – data subject has the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning him or her are processed and, where appropriate, to access their personal data and any information provided by law.
- Request the correction of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete – the data subject has the right to demand Wiinga, without undue delay, to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data that concern him.
- Request the deletion of your personal data – the data subject has the right to request Wiinga to erase his or her data without undue delay and the latter has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay for one of the following reasons:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment; or
- You have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data – the owner of the personal data has the right to request from Wiinga the limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following applies in particular:
- To contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows Wiinga to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the holder of the data opposes the erasure of the personal data and request, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- Wiinga no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but such data is required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal process;
- If he opposes treatment, until the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data – the data subject, 1) in cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Wiinga; or 2) the processing of data is done for the purposes of direct marketing; or 3) profile definition; you can still, at any time, oppose the processing of your personal data.
- If treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it – if consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Wiinga is subject.
The data owners may, at any time, exercise their rights, through the email address: email@example.com or by letter to the postal address to its administrator:
Rua da Matinha, 2415-383 Marrazes, Leiria, Portugal
You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with its holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request cannot be immediately met.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.